The Signup Process explained
2. The link button will take you to the Registration form you need to fill in required fields * and click Register.
3. You will be sent an activation link to your email address. Click on the link and you can Login.
4. You will see this login form and account activation confirmation after clicking the activation link from your email account. You need to enter your email address and the password you created on Registration. A Forgot Password link is available for you to reset it if forgotten.
5. After Login under the Groups Tab you will see the Group you are a member of. You can visit the Group page by link…hover over the words Hautonga Society Inc. Members and click your cursor or touch screen if on mobile.
6. What you will see and or you can search is a small profile of members.
7. This is where you can connect with other members to send a friend request or send private messages. None of which is available to even the Admin/Webmaster. Click on the link of the username you want to connect with.
You will be taken to his or her minimal profile page where you will see these links to connect or add as friend request and or start a chat/messaging.
Forming Groups , inviting Friends etc.
8. Once your account is activated you can head over to the Members Directory or use the My Profile menu tab to start access to Groups. This gives you the ability to form your own Groups and post any discussions or exchange of information similar to how you use Facebook for an example etc.
You should find your own Profile Cover where you can access your own page in the Members Directory which looks like…
from which you can configure your own settings.
From the Groups Directory also under the Help Tab you can visit Group page and choose to join any listed Group if you wish. You could also get an invite from other members. Facebook calls this Friend requests which should be familiar for most.